CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my birthday!!!!!

well as many of you know it was my birthday on the 15 finale!!! huh wow now im a teenager!! the big 13!!!! well i got an underwater camera and stuff 4 my camera. from madi i got the cutest shirt and lip gloss from Claire the cutest wallet with gift cards picture's and cute bobby pins. and my grandparents in Australia they got the cutest towel ever with my name embroidered into it. so cute. and well here are some pics!!!well they are coming in another post!!! sorry please comment!!!

5 comments:

~Riley~ said...

dont worry about me, i'll have a present... eventually, as if you weren't late enough with mine!! lol jk
well idk how my present will compare wiht claire's.... yeah, not gonna be that amazing, but still good! ily and happy birthday!

<3,
riley

Dave Liddicoat said...

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Hayley. We can't wait to come over and see you in 30 days.

Uncle Dave and Aunty Esther

madi said...

yup it was awesomeness! when is ur bday party?

~Riley~ said...

hunny bunny!
lol u need to post
r u coming to the beach with us tomorrow???

luv ya hun,
sporty

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! But, where are all of your lake pictures?? Post already!