CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

this summer!!!

well this summer has been so much fun there has been girls camp
girls camp was so much fun it was my first stake camp so it was very diffrent from ward camp but we had so much i hung mostly with my sista claire luv ya gurl. it was also very spiritual if you know me reeeelly well you would know that i am a cry baby so ya i cried.....alot. lol
then there is dance festival ya that has taken up most of my summer but it has been worth it hangin with my friends it will be major gt's!!! lolmy performences are soon and yes the rumors are true we are wearing moo moo's!! eeewww gross lucky deacons huh lol jk!!!!!
the beach oh my goodness i am a beach girl i love the beach so much and the more friends the more fun so that has been a major part of my summer!!!
the pool we love the pool to we go to variety of pools the clubhouse the downings the lundquists the baugh's the peterson's etc.
seaworld has been way fun to because my sista claire has a pass to and this pass trip was so much fun because i actually TALKED TO GWEN STEFANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know cool huh?
and next week we are going to australia and we are doing a bunch of things so ya i will post after that
and then the lake so ya thats my summer!!! remeber to post!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Hayley...

Has your mum read it all yet?

I think she should read it with you...that way she can skip the 'bad' parts or talk to you about them as she goes.

But....some of it is a bit yucky and horrific...it might give you nightmares!

Dan xoxo

Danielle said...

Ok...this is my second 'comment' to you. I have sent you a link to my blog...so now you can make your own comments!!

Thanks for shopping today...it was fun. It would have been funner if we'd bought something, but oh well...it is WAAAYYYY too expensive here.

Good luck for school next week.

See you in the blogosphere...

Danielle xoxo